Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Top Ten Pick of Favorite Vampire Movies of All Time


There is something enduring about the vampire that goes beyond their supposed immortality. They live on in our hearts and imaginations. Who doesn't love a good vampire flick? Hell, I even enjoy a cheesy vampire movie every now and then.These are my picks of the top ten best vampire movies of all time. I'm going to cheat here. If the movies had sequels and I liked them, I'm throwing them together on the list.
  • 10.) Blade, Blade II: Bloodhunt, Blade III: Trinity


Blade Pictures, Images and Photos

  • 9.) Twilight
Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos



  • 8.) Subspecies: The Epic Collection
subspecies box Pictures, Images and Photos

  • 7.) Underworld: Trilogy
underworld trilogy Pictures, Images and Photos

  • 6.) Nosferatu (1922)
Nosferatu, a Symphony of Horror (1922) Pictures, Images and Photos


  • 5.) From Dusk Till Dawn
Dusk till Dawn Pictures, Images and Photos

  • 4.) Dracula (1931)
DRACULA (1931) Pictures, Images and Photos

  • 3.) Queen of the Damned
Queen of the Damned Pictures, Images and Photos

  • 2.) Bram Stoker's Dracula
Photobucket

  • 1.) Interview With A Vampire
  • interview Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. I love the book series of Interview with the Vampire, use to have the whole set, not sure where they went :) I liked the movie but disappointed in the cast. Love your #2 choice, too; but I would have to say I would choose Lost Boys over Twilight... I've not been a fan of the movie... :D

    ReplyDelete