Monday, September 14, 2009

The Road to Cain's...An AFI Journey Part 1


So, we got our tickets to the AFI concert Nov 3rd at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, Ok. I've been on the DF page, and several other members are saying that they are going to be there, too. I've never been to Tulsa. It's a 3 hour drive from where I am. I'm sure that it will be completely worth it, though. My baby bought the tickets, my sweet Joseph. I know we couldn't afford them, but he got them anyway. AFI has been my life anthem since 2002. It seems like longer. I will need to be pinched or punched or something just to know that it's all real. The Cain's Ballroom is suppose to be very small and intimate. Davey Havok, Jade Puget, Adam Carson, and Hunter Burgan will be standing just mere feet in front of us! This is sure to be amazing! It's only just now starting to set in! I'm counting down the days!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment